Charles W. Russell
Recognized in:Real Estate Law
Law School:State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law
Location:99 Garnsey RoadPittsford, NY 14534
- Syracuse University, BA, cum laude, graduated 1989
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law , JD, graduated 1995
- Connecticut, Connecticut State Bar
- New York, New York State Bar
- BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association) - member
- Boy Scouts of America Seneca Waterways Council - Board of Directors, previously served as treasurer for three years
- ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers) - member
- Monroe County Bar Association - member, past chair of the Real Estate Council
- New York State Bar Association - member, serves on the Executive Committee of the Real Estate Section, co-chairs the Attorney Opinion Letter Committee
- NYSCAR (New York State Commercial Association of Realtors) - member
- Palmer Food Group - member of Board of Directors
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Real Estate Law
- The Daily Record, selected as an Up and Coming Attorney, 2004
- New York Super Lawyers, Real Estate Law
- Acted as borrower’s counsel in connection with mortgage loans in excess of $500 million secured by mineral rights.
- Represented a Fortune 500 company in connection with its purchase of an approximately 570,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Monroe County.
- Served as borrower’s counsel in connection with a $210 million CMBS refinancing of a regional mall.
- Represented a retail client in connection with a $20,000,000 construction and project loan for redevelopment of an existing retail mall.
- Represented a lender in connection with a $5.85 million leasehold construction loan for the development of a limited service hotel.
- Served as New York counsel to a lender in excess of $20 million for development of a mixed use development at a college campus.
- Served as local counsel to a Real Estate Investment Trust in giving New York enforceability opinions on loan transactions, some in excess of $200 million.
- Assisted large national real estate holding company in the refinancing and sale of a substantial industrial and office park with a purchase price of approximately $55 million.
- Represented regional bank in the sale and leaseback of a portfolio of its bank branches.
- Represented a local lending institution in the acquisition and development of both fee and leasehold properties for use as branch banking locations.
- Acted as lender’s counsel in connection with the financing and refinancing of various aircraft for business purposes, including filings with the FAA and International Registry.
- Represented a state agency in the acquisition and condemnation of an entire city block in Western New York consisting of commercial, municipal and residential property.
- Served as counsel to numerous landlords and tenants in a variety of lease transactions for office and industrial space.
One Gateway Center, Suite 2500
Newark, NJ 07102
677 Broadway, Suite 1101
Albany, NY 12207
Larkin at Exchange, Suite 1000
726 Exchange Street
Buffalo, NY 14210
119 East Seneca Street
Ithaca, NY 14850
538 Broadhllow Road, Suite 301
Melville, NY 11747
100 Wall Street
New York, NY 10005
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
333 West Washington Street, Suite 200
Syracuse, NY 13202
The Omni, Suite 901
333 Earle Ovington Boulevard
Uniondale, NY 11553
445 Hamilton Avenue, Suite 1206
White Plains, NY 10601