Charles W. "Chip" Russell
Recognized in:Banking and Finance LawLand Use and Zoning Law...
Location:99 Garnsey RoadPittsford, NY 14534
- Connecticut, Connecticut State Bar
- New York, New York State Bar
- BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association) - member
- Boy Scouts of America Seneca Waterways Council - Board of Directors, previously served as treasurer for three years
- ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers) - member
- Monroe County Bar Association - member, past chair of the Real Estate Council
- New York State Bar Association - member, serves on the Executive Committee of the Real Estate Section, co-chairs the Attorney Opinion Letter Committee
- NYSCAR (New York State Commercial Association of Realtors) - member
- Palmer Food Group - member of Board of Directors
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Real Estate Law
- The Daily Record, selected as an Up and Coming Attorney, 2004
- New York Super Lawyers, Real Estate Law
- Acted as borrower’s counsel in connection with mortgage loans in excess of $500 million secured by mineral rights.
- Represented a Fortune 500 company in connection with its purchase of an approximately 570,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Monroe County.
- Served as borrower’s counsel in connection with a $210 million CMBS refinancing of a regional mall.
- Represented a retail client in connection with a $20,000,000 construction and project loan for redevelopment of an existing retail mall.
- Represented a lender in connection with a $5.85 million leasehold construction loan for the development of a limited service hotel.
- Served as New York counsel to a lender in excess of $20 million for development of a mixed use development at a college campus.
- Served as local counsel to a Real Estate Investment Trust in giving New York enforceability opinions on loan transactions, some in excess of $200 million.
- Assisted large national real estate holding company in the refinancing and sale of a substantial industrial and office park with a purchase price of approximately $55 million.
- Represented regional bank in the sale and leaseback of a portfolio of its bank branches.
- Represented a local lending institution in the acquisition and development of both fee and leasehold properties for use as branch banking locations.
- Acted as lender’s counsel in connection with the financing and refinancing of various aircraft for business purposes, including filings with the FAA and International Registry.
- Represented a state agency in the acquisition and condemnation of an entire city block in Western New York consisting of commercial, municipal and residential property.
- Served as counsel to numerous landlords and tenants in a variety of lease transactions for office and industrial space.