Recognized since 2019
Real Estate Law
Charles L. Gibbs II is a partner at DMHD. Mr. Gibbs focuses on real estate law, with particular emphasis on retail leasing and commercial real estate transactions. He counsels both landlords and tenants in all aspects of retail leasing and various other commercial real estate transactions.
Mr. Gibbs previously clerked for the Honorable David H. Adams, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. He previously worked for McGuireWoods LLP (Jacksonville, Florida) and Pappas, Metcalf, Jenks & Miller (Jacksonville, Florida) before joining DMP&H in 2009.
Contact & Links
- Wells Fargo Center, Suite 1200
One Independent Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32202
- University of Florida, J.D., graduated 2003
- Bowdoin College, B.A., graduated 1991
- Florida, 2004
- International Council of Shopping Centers - Member
- NAIOP, Commercial Real Estate Development Association - Member
- The Jacksonville Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Real Estate Law
- AV Peer Review Rated by Lexis Nexis | Martindale Hubbell
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.