Recognized since 2024
Raleigh, North Carolina
Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
Litigation - Trusts and Estates
Trusts and Estates
Chad McCullen concentrates his practice in the areas of estate planning and administration, asset protection, business law, and commercial real estate matters. He is a Board Certified Specialist in Estate Planning and Probate Law.
In his estate practice, Chad advises clients on planning strategies and prepares a wide variety of documents ranging from basic wills to complex trusts to achieve each client’s individual planning goals in the most tax efficient manner. Chad also represents fiduciaries with respect to trust and estate administration matters. He has significant experience in identifying and resolving issues created by closely-held and family owned business interests in the estate planning and administration context.
Chad represents clients in multiple types of business and transactional matters including entity selection, formation, operation, corporate governance, taxation, mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations. He regularly negotiates and drafts a variety of commercial and business documents such as shareholders agreements, employment agreements, and stock and asset purchase agreements.
Additionally, Chad has broad experience in an assortment of real estate matters including acquisition, leasing, finance, development, and foreclosure. He has assisted clients in matters such as the purchase and sale of retail shopping centers, the acquisition of long term care facilities and commercial loan foreclosures.
Chad is a native of Johnston County, North Carolina, and joined the firm in 2014 after practicing with an established eastern North Carolina firm for five years. He was voted a shareholder in 2016.
- E-mail: Chad.McCullen@youngmoorelaw.com
- Direct Phone Number: 919-861-5503
- Phone Number: 919-782-6860
- Lawyer Page: https://www.youngmoorelaw.com/people/attorneys/chadwick-mccullen/
- 3101 Glenwood Avenue, Suite 200
P.O. Box 31627
Raleigh, NC 27622-1627
- Charleston School of Law, J.D., with honors, graduated 2008
- University of Florida, Master of Laws in Taxation, graduated 2009
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A., graduated 2005
- North Carolina, North Carolina Bar Association, 2008
- North Carolina Bar Association Fiduciary Litigation Committee - Member
- North Carolina Bar Association Estate Planning and Fiduciary Law Section; Business Law Section; Tax Section - Member
- Wake County Bar Association - Member
- U.S. Tax Court
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Trusts and Estates
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.