Chad M. Ruback
Recognized since 2013
“The Best Lawyers in America” – Chad is included in the “Appellate Practice” section of The Best Lawyers in America.
“Texas Super Lawyers” – Chad is included in the Thomson Reuters “Texas Super Lawyers” list, which is published in Texas Monthly.
5 star rating – Lawyers.com has given Chad a 5 star rating, the highest rating possible.
10.0 rating – Avvo.com has given Chad a 10.0 rating, the highest rating possible.
“AV peer review rating” – Martindale-Hubbell has given Chad an “AV peer review rating”, the highest rating possible, signifying “very high to preeminent legal ability.”
“Top Rated Lawyers” – Chad is included in “Top Rated Lawyers,” which is published by ALM (American Lawyer Magazine).
“Texas Rising Stars” – Chad was formerly included in the Law & Politics magazine “Texas Rising Stars” list before exceeding the age limit for continued inclusion on this list.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer Page: https://appeal.pro/
- 8117 Preston Road, Suite 300
Dallas, TX 75225
- Southern Methodist University, J.D., graduated 1997
- The University of Texas, BBA, graduated 1994
- Texas, State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers - Former President
- Dallas Bar Association - Former Director
- William "Mac" Taylor Inn of Court - Master
- Texas - Court of Appeals
1 The Best Lawyers in America® award
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Appellate Practice
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.