Recognized since 2019
Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
Chad is a shareholder and member of the firm’s Business Law Practice Group. His practice focuses on working with privately held businesses and their owners, acting as corporate counsel to help them with the various legal issues they face in operating and expanding their business.
As part of his practice, Chad has considerable experience in Mergers & Acquisitions and frequently works with businesses on ownership transition events.
One area of concentration for Chad has been assisting corporate clients that are involved in dealership/distribution and franchise models, and counseling them on the unique contractual and business issues they face as dealers/franchisees.
Chad prides himself on providing efficient, practical legal advice, and consistently finding ways to “get the deal done” amid all the various challenges that deals demand.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.wilaw.com/attorney/chad-j-richter/
- 111 East Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1400
Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Marquette University, B.S.–Business Economics and Philosophy, cum laude
- Marquette University , J.D. cum laude
- American Bar Association, Forum on Franchising - Member
- International Franchise Association - Former Member/Supplier
- Midwest Business Brokers and Intermediaries - Board Member/Past President
- Oak Creek Public Library Foundation - Board Member–Chair
- Wisconsin Bar Association - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Corporate Law
- · Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™–AV, reflecting an attorney who has reached the height of professional excellence and is recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity · Selected for inc
- · Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America®, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), 2019-2021
- · Selected for inclusion in 2014–2020 Wisconsin Super Lawyers, Law & Politics and Milwaukee Magazine
- · Selected for inclusion in 2008–2013 Wisconsin Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Law & Politics and Milwaukee Magazine
- Midwest Business Brokers & Intermediaries, Outstanding Leadership Award, 2012
Chad Assists Clients With· Mergers and Acquisitions · General business organization and structuring · Commercial contract negotiation and drafting · Franchise and dealership legal matters · Real estate and litigation matters involving businesses and franchises
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.