Cecil H. "Coy" Macoy, Jr.
Wallace, Jordan, Ratliff & Brandt, LLC
Recognized since 2010
Litigation - Construction
Coy has been named to Best Lawyers in America. He has been assigned the highest possible Peer Review Ratings for legal ability and ethical standards in the Martindale-Hubbell ® Legal Directory. He is a member of the Alabama Defense Lawyers Association, Defense Research Institute and American Bar Association’s Forum on the Construction Industry.
Born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama, Coy graduated from the University of Alabama School of Law in 1989. He served as a senior editor of the Alabama Law Review and was honored by induction into the Order of the Coif. Before law school, Coy graduated with highest honors from the Georgia Institute of Technology in 1986 with a degree in mechanical engineering.
Coy has been a deacon at his local church for many years. He is an active participant in his sons' youth sports programs, and he enjoys playing golf.
Contact & Links
- Direct Phone Number: 205-870-0555
- Phone Number: 205-870-0555
- Lawyer Page: https://wallacejordan.com/attorneys/cecil-h-coy-macoy-jr/
- Synovus Center, Suite 400
800 Shades Creek Parkway
P.O. Box 530910
Birmingham, AL 35253-0910
- Georgia Institute of Technology, graduated 1986
- The University of Alabama, graduated 1989
- Alabama, Alabama State Bar Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association - Member
- Defense Research Institute - Member
- ABA Forum on the Construction Industry - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
14 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
3 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Litigation - Construction
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.