Recognized since 2021
Catriana Messina practices in the area of insurance. She has exclusively represented insurers and their agents since she joined Phelps Dunbar in 2014. Her practice is focused on complex first-party insurance coverage matters arising under homeowners, commercial property, builders risk, catastrophe and other property insurance policies, including but not limited to hurricane claims, sinkhole claims, and claims involving suspected arson, fire, fraud, vandalism, theft, collapse, business interruption, condominium losses and appraisal.
While in law school, Catriana served as a judicial intern to the Hon. Catherine Peek McEwen, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.phelps.com/catriana-messina
- 100 South Ashley Drive, Suite 2000
Tampa, FL 33602-5311
- Stetson University, J.D., graduated 2014
- University of Tampa, B.S., graduated 2011
- Florida, Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America 2023 for work in:
- Insurance Law
- Insurance Law, The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch (2021)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.