Recognized since 2021
Intellectual Property Law
Catherine’s practice focuses on domestic and international trademark portfolio management, including trademark prosecution and enforcement strategies, as well as trademark license agreements, copyright, and brand management strategy.
Catherine brings substantial experience across various industries, through previous roles in IP boutique firms and in-house with the Legal & Business Affairs department of an international television network in Washington, D.C. Her practice encompassed intellectual property clearance, management, and online enforcement, as well as corporate transactions and IP due diligence, content creation, acquisition, and distribution matters and standards and practices review relating to the network’s digital platforms.
Catherine also spent time working for a large performing rights organization in the U.S. and completed a summer associate program for a Swiss law firm, where she researched Swiss, French, and International trademark law and policy and performed corporate transactional work.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hollandhart.com/ccmiller#education
- 1800 Broadway, Suite 300
Boulder, CO 80302
- George Washington University, LL.M, graduated 2011
- Tulane University, J.D., graduated 2006
- Duke University, B.A., graduated 2003
- Colorado, Colorado Bar Association
- New York, New York State Bar Association
- District of Columbia, District of Columbia Bar
- Intellectual Property Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.