Carmelite M. Bertaut
Recognized in:Commercial LitigationMass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants...
Law School:Loyola University New Orleans
Location:909 Poydras Street, Suite 3150New Orleans, LA 70112-4042
- Loyola University New Orleans, J.D., graduated 1977
- Louisiana, Louisiana State Bar Association
- Committee on Mandatory Continuing Legal Education - Chairman, Accreditation Sub-Committee
- Louisiana Bar Foundation - Fellow
- New Orleans Bar Association - Past President
- New Orleans Bar Association American Inn of Court - Master Barrister
- New Orleans Bar Foundation - Treasurer
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Ms. Bertaut has been named to The Best Lawyers in America in the fields of Commercial Litigation, Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions for Defendants and Product Liability Litigation.
- She has been named to Louisiana Super Lawyers and listed as a Top Lawyer by New Orleans Magazine.
Areas of Expertise:
One American Place, Suite 1150
301 Main Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70825
1001 McKinney Street, Suite 1600
Houston, TX 77002-6421