Recognized since 2012
Trusts and Estates
Whether he is working with clients to create and administer an estate plan, solving complicated business problems, negotiating with the IRS, or helping to transition a family owned business to the next generation, Carl prides himself on being a trusted advisor to his clients. With a Master’s Degree in Taxation, Carl possesses unique skills to assist his clients in solving legal issues in a tax efficient manner. A clear thinker and easy to talk to, Carl distills complex legal issues into understandable ones that allow his clients to make effective decisions. Carl’s clients are individuals and businesses in a wide variety of occupations and industries that value a trusted advisor as their lawyer.
Contact & Links
- 111 East Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1400
Milwaukee, WI 53202
- University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, MBA
- Wisconsin, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Law Foundation - Fellow
- Kenosha Area Business Alliance - Member
- Kenosha County Civil Service Commission - Board Member
- Kenosha Historical Society - Past Board Member
- Society of Financial Service Professionals, Milwaukee Chapter - Past President
- State of Wisconsin Elections Board - Past Chairman
- Women and Children's Horizons - Past Board Member and Board Counsel
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2024 for work in:
- Trusts and Estates
- Corporate Finance
- Estate Planning
- Tax Planning
- Named one of “Milwaukee’s Leading Lawyers” in Tax by M Magazine in 2013 and in Estate Planning in 2014 and 2015
- Beta Gamma Sigma, National Honor Society for Graduate Business Students
- Judicial Intern, Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™–AV Preeminent, reflecting an attorney who has reached the height of professional excellence and is recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity
- Editor, Wisconsin Law Review
- Named as a Five Star Wealth Manager in Estate Planning in 2011, 2012, and 2013, Milwaukee Magazine
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America®–Trusts & Estates in 2012–2021.
- Selected for inclusion in Wisconsin Super Lawyers® in 2005–2020 Law & Politics and Milwaukee Magazine
Additional Areas of Practice:
- Corporate Law
- Tax Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.