Recognized since 2022
Labor and Employment Law
Camille ROUSSET is co-head of the Lyon office’s Employment Law – Social Security Department. She also works regularly as a joint mediator and is often appointed to participate in crisis management in companies.
Alongside standard advisory work and litigation in labour law, she has developed recognized expertise in :
- mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and reorganizations of non-profit organizations and companies : collective redundancies, job protection schemes, geographic and/or professional mobility plans, standardization of collective status
- compliance or preventative audits
- managing relations with staff representative bodies
- collective bargaining, particularly for the organization of working hours and employee savings schemes
- mediation and crisis management (psychosocial risks and collective or individual conflicts).
She works primarily for non-profit organizations and for manufacturing and service companies or groups, both French and Italian. With her partners Philippe DUMEZ (Corporate Law – Mergers and Acquisitions), she leads the Italian desk launched by the firm to bring Italian professionals comprehensive services in Italian for their transnational business.
She speaks Italian fluently.
Camille ROUSSET has a DJCE postgraduate qualification in Business Law, a DESS postgraduate qualification in Corporate Law and Taxation and a Certificate of Specialization in Employment Law. She was sworn in in 1996. Before becoming an DELSOL Avocats associate, then a partner in early 2006, she practiced in MILAN and later within the law firm FROMONT BRIENS in LYON. Drawing on her experience within the law firm TOFFOLETTO in MILAN, she works in synergy with Italian colleagues and has developed specific expertise in comparative Franco-Italian labour law.
She regularly provides training to companies and lectures at universities (vocational bachelor’s degrees and master’s degrees) and business schools.
Camille ROUSSET now works regularly as a mediator in crisis management, more specifically for the management of psychosocial risks and resolution of individual or collective labour conflicts.
She was elected by her peers as one of the Lawyers of the Year 2022 in « Labor and Employment Law » by Best Lawyers (in partnership with Les Echos).
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in France™ 2023 for work in:
- Labor and Employment Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.