Recognized since 2013
Collaborative Law: Family Law
Plano, Dallas, and Denton divorce lawyer, mediator and collaborative family lawyer Camille Cooper Scroggins helping clients throughout Collin, Dallas, and Denton Counties minimize conflict and resolve disputes respectfully and privately
Camille Cooper Scroggins works with clients who want to privately resolve disputes with solutions designed to meet the particular needs of their family, while maintaining dignity, compassion and respect for all involved. Throughout her 27 years of family law practice, she has committed herself to helping men and women minimize conflict and achieve creative, customized, and often mutually beneficial solutions for restructuring their finances and family relationships without court intervention.
Each Family Situation is Unique
Divorce and other family law disputes involve complicated legal, financial, and emotional issues. At the courthouse, judges and juries must apply the same laws to all cases, even though each family circumstance is different. This often leads to inappropriate or unworkable solutions. Camille believes the best outcomes for family conflicts happen when participants work together to maximize their financial security and address the emotional needs of the family instead of fighting against each other at the courthouse. She helps her clients resolve their issues in private, business-like and non-adversarial settings, and gives them the personal guidance they need during this difficult time.
Opportunities for Resolving Family Conflicts Respectfully and Privately
Camille offers her clients the following options for avoiding prolonged conflict and finding workable solutions to their family differences:
Collaborative Family Law
Whether your situation involves issues related to property division, support, children, or any combination of those, Camille will help you determine the best process option for you. She has the experience, demeanor, and creativity to find and achieve the best solutions for you and your family so that you can move forward effectively with your life.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 972-608-8905
- Phone Number: 972-608-8905
- Lawyer Page: https://www.planocollaborativedivorcelawyer.com/about.asp
- 6010 West Spring Creek Parkway
Plano, TX 75024
- Louisiana, 1989 (inactive)
- Texas, 1990
- Collaborative Divorce Texas - Member since inception in 2003
- Collaborative Divorce Collin County - Founding Member, Past President
- Collin County Bar Association - Member
- Dallas Bar Association - Member
- Texas Bar Foundation - Life Fellow
- Louisiana - Court of Appeals
- Collaborative Law: Family Law, Dallas/Fort Worth (2019)
- Collaborative Law: Family Law, Dallas (2015)
- Collaborative Law: Family Law
- Master Credentialed Collaborative Professional, Collaborative Divorce Texas, Inaugural Class 2017
- Best Lawyers 2019 Lawyer of the Year Collaborative Law: Family Law Dallas/Fort Worth
- Best Lawyers 2015 Lawyer of the Year, Collaborative Law: Family Law Dallas
- Best Lawyers, Collaborative Law: Family Law, 2013 - 2021
- Collaborative Law: Civil
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.