Recognized since 1983
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Securities / Capital Markets Law
Mr. Carlson is active in the legal community as past chairman of the Business Law Section of the Washington State Bar Association and long-term member of the Section Executive Committee. He is a past chair and long-term member of the Washington State Bar Association Corporate Act Revision Committee. He is the Washington liaison to the ABA Committee on Corporate Laws.
Mr. Carlson is chairman of the board of trustees of the Washington Research Foundation, member of the University of Washington Foundation board, past president of the University of Washington Law School Foundation, past chairman and member of the board of trustees of Cornish College of the Arts, is a trustee of the Pilchuck Glass School and was a two term member and vice chair of the Washington State Arts Commission. He is also a fellow of the American Bar Foundation.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.klgates.com/C-Kent-Carlson
- 925 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2900
Seattle, WA 98104
- University of Washington, BA
- Washington, Washington State Bar Association
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Corporate Law, Seattle (2014)
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Seattle (2011)
- Corporate Law, Seattle (2010)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.