Recognized since 2018
Litigation - Construction
Cole has been practicing law for almost twenty years. His practice area focuses on construction defect, products liability, professional liability, personal injury and general insurance defense litigation. He is an experienced trial attorney representing design professionals including architects and engineers in complex litigation matters and general contractors and subcontractors in complex, multi-party construction matters. Additionally he represents a well-known national corporation in product related litigation.
Cole tried two of the first class action construction defect cases in Arizona, each lasting approximately six weeks. He has also successfully defended a nationally known architect in a $50 million breach of contract matter and an international engineering firm in a $20 million defective design claim. Recently, Cole obtained summary judgments and awards of attorney fees for both a national subcontractor as well as a national product manufacturer. Additionally, Cole has represented clients including contractors and trucking companies against wrongful death and catastrophic injury claims.
Being an active member in the construction and legal community is important to Cole. He is a member of the Construction Financial Management Association, member of the Federal Bar Association and member of the State Bar of Arizona. He was a past member of Executive Board of the Maricopa County Bar Association’s Construction Law Section. Cole has actively worked with the construction industry in not only drafting Arizona legislation but also assisting the construction industry with the Arizona legislative process. He prides himself on educating his clients on Arizona legislation that impacts the Arizona construction industry.
Sharing his expertise with others is something Cole does well. He presents on a variety of legal matters locally and nationally to insurance and construction professionals. He has presented seminars such as A Day with the Experts” and “Winning” Your Complex Construction Mediation. Cole has a proven track record of being cost conscious and thinking “outside the box” in construction litigation, which has resulted in success both in and out of the court room.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Phone Number: 602-248-1000
- Phone Number: 602-248-1000
- Lawyer Page: https://www.jaburgwilk.com//our-people/c-cole-crabtree
- 3200 North Central Avenue, Suite 2000
Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Oklahoma City University, J.D., graduated 2002
- University of Tulsa, BA, graduated 1999
- Arizona, 2002
- Colorado, 2016
- New Mexico, 2020
- American Subcontractors Association of Arizona - Member
- Construction Financial Management Association - Member
- Federal Bar Association - Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association - Past Board Member, Construction Law Section
- State Bar of Arizona.' - Member
- United States, U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2002
- Construction Law
- Litigation - Construction
Best Lawyers in America-Construction Law, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
- Martindale-Hubbell, Peer Reviewed
- Phoenix Magazine - Top Lawyer, Construction, 2022
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.