Recognized since 2020
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Bryan Fears thinks big. The law firm he co-founded, Fears Nachawati, helps individuals who have been injured in auto and work accidents, but it has also made great strides helping communities affected by disasters such as the opioid epidemic. Mr. Fears has also developed a passion for environmental law and helping those suffering from water-supply contamination and other forms of contamination. In only a few short years, Mr. Fears has gained a reputation as an attorney with not only the legal acumen required when litigating complex cases but also the ability to coordinate the substantial resources needed to win them.
While Mr. Fears has become increasingly involved in helping communities that have suffered at the hands of large corporations, he remains deeply committed to making the legal process more transparent and increasing the public’s access to legal services. He has partnered the firm with LegalZoom and LegalShield, businesses that assist individuals with services ranging from document creation to trial defense. These partnerships have helped countless individuals in their time of need.
Mr. Fears received a Bachelor of Science in biology from Baylor University before going on to the South Texas School of Law Houston. He is licensed to practice law in Texas, Oklahoma and Colorado, as well as the United States District courts for the Eastern, Northern, Western and Southern districts of Texas and the United States District Court for the District of Colorado. He is an active member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, as well as the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and the National Association of Consumer Advocates.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://
- 5473 Blair Road
Dallas, TX 75231
- Baylor University, B.S.
- South Texas College of Law , J.D.
- Texas, State Bar of Texas
- Oklahoma, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Colorado, Colorado Bar Association
- American Association for Justice - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- College of the State Bar of Texas - Member
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- John C. Ford American Inn of Court - Barrister
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum - Member
- National Association of Consumer Advocates - Member
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys - Member
- Texas Bar Association - Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association - Member
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Best Lawyers in America - 2020-2022
- Ranked among the Best Law Firms by U.S. News/Best Lawyers, 2021
- Texas Rising Stars - 2012-2016
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.