- Acted as Canadian counsel in bi-national mass tort litigation regarding radiant heating and was involved in negotiation of a (US)$320 million dollar settlement Kelman v. The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company and Goodyear Canada Inc. (Ontario); May v. The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company and Goodyear Canada Inc. (British Columbia); LaHaie v. The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company and Goodyear Canada Inc. (Alberta);
- Represented insurers in a coverage dispute arising from a $12 million mine fire;
- Represented an excess professional liability insurer in a multi-million dollar coverage arbitration;
- Acted as coverage counsel in securing insurance coverage for claims of historical sexual abuse dating back to 1939;
- Represents local governments in a wide variety of litigation including cases involving catastrophic injuries and fatalities;
- Acts as counsel to insurers in coverage matters involving allegations of bad faith, policy interpretation and disputes relating to the insurer’s duty to defend;
- Regularly acts for insurers in the prosecution and defence of subrogated actions; and
- Has appeared as counsel on numerous occasions in both the trial and appellate courts of British Columbia.