Recognized since 1983
Employment Law - Management
Labor Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Contact & Links
- 1201 Third Avenue, Suite 4900
Seattle, WA 98101-3099
- Dartmouth College, AB
- Washington, Washington State Bar Association
- American Bar Association - Member
- The Association of Washington Business - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Labor Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Class Actions
- National Labor Relations Board
- State and Federal
- Wage-Hour Law
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
- Listed in Washington Law & Politics, “Washington’s Super Lawyers", 2008 - Present
- Ranked by Chambers USA, as “America’s Leading Labor and Employment Lawyers", 2008 - Present
"Bruce Cross' expertise in his field is remarkable. But what makes Bruce invaluable is his deep understanding of our business."
- Willie Abadilla (Puget Sound Energy), Bellevue, WA
"My experience in Labor Relations spans more than 30 years. I've been fortunate in that time to work with a number of talented labor lawyers. Of the group, Bruce Cross is the best I've known. What makes him the best is his skill in listening to the client and using the client as a collaborator in preparing for litigation. He has a humble approach, which results in an amazing win record. He is truly a gentleman and a scholar who knows how to win."
- Mark Bowman (Puget Sound Energy), Bellevue, WA
"When we have a complex labor issue, Bruce is the person we turn to. Bruce provides practical and useful advice that can immediately be put to use. Bruce has a way of taking a complex legal issue and boiling it down to the important points to consider and addressing each of those points to provide a well thought-out strategy that meets the business objectives. Bruce is extremely assessable - surprisingly so, considering how busy he is. In addition to labor strategy and questions, Bruce is very knowledgeable on general employment matters and Washington unique issues, such as wage and hour, discrimination, and leave laws. Bruce is very personable and easy to work with. He knows what inside lawyers and clients need. We recommend him to others without any hesitation."
- Colette Wolf (Boise Cascade, L.L.C.), Boise, ID
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.