Bruce L. Udolf
Recognized in:Criminal Defense: General PracticeCriminal Defense: White-Collar
Firm's Phone Number:
Location:600 South Andrews Avenue, Suite 502Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Criminal Defense: General Practice, Fort Lauderdale (2021)
- Criminal Defense: General Practice, Fort Lauderdale (2019)
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar, Fort Lauderdale (2018)
- Criminal Defense: General Practice, Fort Lauderdale (2017)
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar, Fort Lauderdale (2016)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
Tell us a little bit about your practice and what makes it unique.
- When one is facing serious criminal allegations, the caliber of the criminal defense attorney can have a dramatic impact on the way the case is ultimately resolved. I am recognized among my colleagues for my dynamic, strategic approach at each phase of a criminal proceeding. Based in Fort Lauderdale, my firm serves clients across Florida and the United States.
What common questions are you asked by clients, and what are your answers?
- Visit my YouTube Channel for answers to common questions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tx1cVXElu8&list=UUKMD9dhChh14UwzvsMAbRXg
Describe one of your most interesting or memorable cases in the past year.
- In December, 2017 I achieved an acquittal for my client, a former president of a national South American soccer federation in the so-called “FIFA-gate” case prosecuted in federal district court in Brooklyn.