Recognized since 2005
Real Estate Law
Bruce Harms is a partner at Wisconsin law firm Axley Brynelson, LLP, who focuses his practice on representation of businesses with regard to entity formation, contract negotiations, general business matters and relationships between co-owners, securities matters, individual, corporate, and partnership tax planning, representation of real estate developers and buyers and sellers of real estate, lender/borrower representation and estate planning. He is also part of the firm’s Rail and Transportation Team. Mr. Harms is a senior lecturer at the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Business, teaching various law-related topics since 1975.
- Two East Mifflin Street, Suite 200
P.O. Box 1767
Madison, WI 53701-1767
- University of Wisconsin–Madison , J.D.
- University of Wisconsin–Madison, BBA
- Wisconsin, State Bar of Wisconsin
- State Bar of Wisconsin - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Corporate Law, Madison (2016)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate Law
- Named a top real estate law attorney in The Best Lawyers in America©
- Named to the 2006 – 2013 Wisconsin Super Lawyers Lists (Primary Area of Practice: Real Estate Law)
- Named to the Wisconsin Super Lawyers List in its Business Edition (Primary Area of Practice: Real Estate Law)
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™
- Certified Public Accountant
- Business Distribution & Franchise
- Business, Corporate & Securities
- Condominium Development & Conversions
- Contract Negotiation & Drafting
- Corporate Law
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Business Reorganizations
- Private Equity
- Real Estate Securities
- Real Estate, Zoning, Land Use and Development
- Venture Capital
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.