Recognized since 2007
Litigation - Intellectual Property
Mergers and Acquisitions Law
Bruce Vosburg counsels businesses and individuals in commercial and complex business transactions, the negotiation and completion of contracts and agreements, as well as on issues arising in ongoing business operations. In addition, Bruce assists businesses, other organizations and individuals in establishing rights to trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and other forms of intellectual property as well as representing them in federal and state courts in litigation involving protection of intellectual property and defense of claims of infringement.
Bruce has been a member of the firm for over thirty years and has been a frequent speaker on issues involving the protection of intellectual property, and on corporate and securities issues.
He is listed in Great Plains Super Lawyers for his work in intellectual property litigation and has been selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in the areas of corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, trademark law, copyright law and intellectual property litigation. He was selected as Best Lawyers Omaha Copyright Law Lawyer of the Year in 2013 and Corporate Law Lawyer of the Year for 2015.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.fitzlaw.com/BruceDVosburg.shtml
- Regency One, Suite 200
10050 Regency Circle
Omaha, NE 68114
- University of Notre Dame, graduated 1965
- University of Notre Dame, BS-Mech Engr, graduated 1966
- Nebraska, Nebraska State Bar Association
- United States District Court
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Copyright Law, Omaha (2017)
- Litigation - Intellectual Property, Omaha (2017)
- Corporate Law, Omaha (2015)
- Copyright Law, Omaha (2013)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Copyright Law
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Trademark Law
- Trade Secrets
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.