Bruce C. Doeg
Recognized in:Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)Corporate Law...
Law School:University of Virginia
Location:Baker Donelson Center, Suite 800211 Commerce StreetNashville, TN 37201
- University of Virginia, J.D., graduated 1990
- Delaware, Delaware State Bar Association
- Tennessee, Tennessee Bar Association
- American Bar Association Model Website Project - Co-Chair
- "Technology Outsourcing in the Healthcare Industry," national seminar on legal issues associated with healthcare technology - Co-Chair
- American (Business Law – Cyberspace Committee), Tennessee, Knoxville, Nashville and Delaware Bar Associations - Member
- Tennessee Bar Association CLE Seminar "Legal Issues in Computer and Internet Law" - Co-Chair
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Corporate Law
- Information Technology Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Technology Law
- Venture Capital Law
- Named to the Lawdragon 3000 (2010)
- Listed – Nashville Post "In Charge" list - Technology (2010 – 2013)
- Named – "Power Leaders in Technology" by the Nashville Business Journal (2011, 2012, 2013)
- Named – "IP Star" in Managing Intellectual Property's 2013 IP Handbook
12 Leadenhall Street
London EC3V 1VP
44 20 7816 2629
Wells Fargo Tower, Suite 1400
420 Twentieth Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
District of Columbia
District of Columbia
1401 H Street, NW, Fifth Floor
Washington, DC 20005-2202
901 K Street, NW, Suite 900
Washington, DC 20001
100 Southeast Third Avenue, Suite 1620
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33394
SunTrust Center, Suite 2900
200 South Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
101 North Monroe Street, Suite 925
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Monarch Plaza, Suite 1600
3414 Peachtree Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
Gateway Plaza, Suite 201
300 Mulberry Street
Macon, GA 31201
Chase North Tower, 20th Floor
450 Laurel Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70801
Three Sanctuary Boulevard, Suite 201
Mandeville, LA 70471
201 Saint Charles Avenue, Suite 3600
New Orleans, LA 70170
100 Light Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
409 Washington Avenue, Suite 1010
Towson, MD 21204
One Eastover Center, Suite 400
100 Vision Drive
P.O. Box 14167
Jackson, MS 39236-4167
1501 Main Street, Suite 600
Columbia, SC 29201
Republic Centre, Suite 1900
633 Chestnut Street
Chattanooga, TN 37450
100 Med Tech Parkway, Suite 200
Johnson City, TN 37604
265 Brookview Centre Way, Suite 600
Knoxville, TN 37919
6060 Poplar Avenue, Suite 440
Memphis, TN 38119
Baker Donelson Center, Suite 800
211 Commerce Street
Nashville, TN 37201
1301 McKinney Street, Suite 3700
Houston, TX 77010
450 West Broad Street, Suite 302
Falls Church, VA 22046
Lawyer Case History
Recent Representative Transactions
- Represented acquiror of assets of Elvis Presley Enterprises.
- Represented NYSE company in purchase of consumer brand dental products company.
- Represented HIT company in expansion to the UK.
- Represented leading website development company for automobile dealers in sale of the company to a publicly traded purchaser.
- Represented Fortune 50 company in the divestiture of technology subsidiary.
- Represented HIT payments company in sale to strategic acquirer.
- Represented hospital system in outsourcing its IT department.
- Represented publicly traded biotechnology company in internal investigation.
- Represented publicly traded technology company in internal investigation.
- Represented Fortune 50 company in outsourcing of software development and implementation project to Indian company.
- Represented nationally known consumer products company in sale of the assets of a subsidiary containing key brands.
- Represented acquiror of British technology company.
- Represented U.S. manufacturing subsidiary of Malaysian company in sale of company.
- Capital formation for manufacturing, technology, health care technology, biotech, oil and gas and other companies.
- Represented technology company in dealings with the Federal Trade Commission arising out of computer hacking incident leading to possible dissemination of personal information.
- Represented data analytics company in FTC investigation.
- Represented technology company in developing open source software strategy.