Recognized since 2016
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
Brody Reid is an experienced and zealous trial attorney. Focusing on assisting injured individuals and their families during tough times, Brody has worked tirelessly to help individuals in his hometown in the years since law school. Throughout his career, Brody has successfully represented over a thousand clients in the areas of Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury, and Civil Litigation through jury trials, bench trials and administrative proceedings.
Brody has appeared successfully before the Supreme Court of Virginia, Court of Appeals of Virginia, Workers’ Compensation Commission, Circuit Court jury trials around Virginia, and General District Court trials.
Brody’s commitment to his community and to the people that live here led him to co-found Reid Goodwin and focus on the areas of personal injury, workers compensation, and civil litigation. Outside the office he is involved in several community service organizations, but most enjoys spending time with his family.
- 4116 Fitzhugh Avenue
Richmond, VA 23230
- University of Richmond, JD, graduated 2007
- James Madison University, graduated 2003
- Virginia, 2007
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- Court of Appeals of Virginia
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants, Richmond (2020)
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants
Best Layers (2016 - present)
- Virginia Super Lawyers: Rising Star (2014 - present)
- Workers' Injury Law & Advocacy Group: Top 100 Injured Workers' Advocate (2014- present)
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 Trial Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Civil Plaintiff's Lawyer
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.