Brian M. Deutsch
Recognized since 2021
Litigation - Trusts and Estates
Brian has specialized in fiduciary litigation for over 20 years, representing individuals and corporate fiduciaries involved in disputes concerning estates, trusts, wills, guardianships, conservatorships, and partnerships.
Brian practices in Probate, State, and Federal Courts throughout the state of Georgia and has served as lead counsel in over 25 successful jury trials and hundreds of hearings. Brian’s representation includes personally advising clients through all phases of litigation, including case analysis, the commencement of litigation, discovery, motion practice, and trial. Settlement opportunities, including mediation, if and when appropriate, feature prominently in his philosophy towards representation.
Brian currently serves on the DeKalb County Board of Ethics and has served as a board member for the Museum School of Avondale Estates, the Athens Technical College Foundation, and the Avondale Swim and Tennis Club. Brian is also on the Executive Committee of the Fiduciary Law Section of the State Bar of Georgia and served as a board member and Past President of the Elder Law Section of the Atlanta Bar Association.
Brian graduated from the University of Georgia with a Bachelor of Arts in political science in 1993. He attended the same University for law school, graduating in 1996.
Contact & Links
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 404-719-4861
- Lawyer Page: https://harrisonheld.com/professionals-brian-m-deutsch/
- 1180 West Peachtree Street NW, Suite 2040
Atlanta, GA 30309
- University of Georgia, J.D., graduated 1996
- University of Georgia, B.A., graduated 1993
- DeKalb County Board of Ethics - Former Member
- Executive Committee of the Fiduciary Law Section of the State Bar of Georgia - Former Chair
10 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
2 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers® in America 2023 for work in:
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.