Brett R. Harris
Recognized in:Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)Corporate Law...
Law School:New York University
Location:90 Woodbridge Center Drive, Suite 900Woodbridge, NJ 07095-0958
Brett Harris is a shareholder on the Corporate team at Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, P.A. Her corporate practice includes transactional matters and counseling, including stock and asset acquisitions, document drafting and negotiation and regulatory compliance matters. Ms. Harris has a particular focus on counseling non-profit organizations including entity formation, establishing and maintaining tax exempt status and complying with fundraising regulations. She has also developed a corporate practice with an emphasis on technology issues and advises clients in areas of privacy and cybersecurity, establishment of employee e-mail, Internet usage and BYOD policies. She also handles intellectual property matters involving licensing, trademarks and copyrights.
- New York University , J.D.
- Washington College, B.A.
- New Jersey, 1991
- New York, 1992
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Corporate Law, Woodbridge (2020)
- Corporate Law, Woodbridge (2018)
- Corporate Law, Woodbridge (2016)
- Corporate Law, Woodbridge (2014)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Corporate Law
- Information Technology Law
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Nonprofit / Charities Law
- Technology Law
- General Corporate
- Information Technology
- Intellectual Property
- Nonprofit Organizations and Charitable Giving
Lawyer Practice Areas
4 Office Locations
in 1 Country