Brett Weber maintains a comprehensive financial services practice that focuses primarily on representing banks and other financial institutions in secured financing transactions, with a focus on credit facility providers and underwriters in tax-exempt financings. Mr. Weber’s practice includes extensive experience in commercial real estate financings, working capital financings, asset-based lending and other related finance transactions.
Representative Client Services
- Bank counsel, underwriter’s counsel, bond counsel and borrower’s counsel for tax-exempt and taxable financings, including health care, educational, housing, exempt facility and industrial revenue bonds
- Construction and acquisition financing
- Asset-based lending and project finance credits
- Workout and restructuring of real estate and credit facilities
- General business and capital markets assistance