Recognized since 2022
St. Louis, Missouri
Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Brent A. Sumner is the Managing Partner at Sumner Law Group, LLC. He focuses his practice exclusively on cases that involve serious personal injuries. Over the years, he has successfully represented thousands of individuals and families, recovering millions of dollars in compensation for injured accident victims.
As an experienced litigator, Brent stresses how important it is to have an attorney who is prepared to go to trial in a serious personal injury case. Insurance companies need to know that an accident victim’s attorney will not back down from a fight in court, he says.
Brent has earned a reputation throughout Missouri as a top-notch trial lawyer. He is honored to be part of the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Personal Injury Lawyers. His success on behalf of his clients also earned him a spot in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a prestigious group that includes fewer than 1% of all lawyers in the United States.
Contact & Links
- 7777 Bonhomme Avenue, Suite 2100
St. Louis, MO 63105
- Saint Louis University , Juris Doctorate, graduated 2006
- University of Missouri - Columbia, B.S. in Biochemistry, graduated 2002
- American Association of Justice - Member
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys - Board of Governors
- Missouri Bar and Illinois State Bar Association - Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Million Dollar Advocates Forum - Member
- Super Lawyers - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.