Recognized since 2013
Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
Brenda provides invaluable insight to employers on a wide array of tax and ERISA matters affecting employee benefit plans.
She has over 20 years of experience as an employee benefits attorney plus a background in accounting and third-party 401(k) plan administration. Brenda’s advice ranges from the initial design and drafting stage, through the day-to-day administration questions and complications that arise. Brenda has extensive experience with 401(k), defined benefit, health and welfare, and nonqualified deferred compensation plans.
Brenda is currently the Practice Group Leader for the firm’s Tax and Benefits practice group.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.hollandhart.com/brberg/
- 555 Seventeenth Street, Suite 3200
Denver, CO 80202-3979
- University of Colorado at Boulder , J.D., graduated 1998
- University of North Dakota, B.Acc.
- Colorado, Colorado Bar Association
- American Bar Association - Member
- Colorado Bar Association - Member
- Western Pension and Benefits Conference, Denver Chapter - Board Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Denver (2019)
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Denver (2017)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Tax Law
- The Best Lawyers in America© Lawyer of the Year, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law – Denver, 2017, 2019
- Chambers USA: Leading Lawyers for Business, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.