Recognized since 2022
Los Angeles, California
Brandon Tesser is the co-founder and managing partner of Tesser | Grossman LLP, a premiere Los Angeles litigation boutique law firm that represents clients across California and the country. Known as the "lawyer's lawyer," Brandon Tesseris the go-to attorney other lawyers engage when they have a commercial, business, entertainment, employment, real estate, insurance bad faith, or cannabis industry matter that needs to be litigated in state or federal court.
Brandon has particular expertise representing clients in contentious "business divorce" cases. His clients include individuals, small and large businesses, as well as musicians, actors, and professional athletes in such areas as copyright infringement, profit participation, royalty disputes, and idea theft. Brandon's focus is always on achieving his client's objectives in a strategic and streamlined manner, whether that is through litigation, settlement, or trial.
Brandon has been recognized for excellence by his peers with his being consistently named to Southern California Super Lawyers and Best Lawyers of America. He also is rated AV by the prestigious Martindale-Hubbell.
Contact & Links
- 11990 San Vicente Boulevard, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90049
- Loyola Law School, J.D., graduated 1993
- California, 1993
- American Board of Trial Advocates - Associate
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) - Member
- ProVisors - Member
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Norther District of California
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Southern California Super Lawyers, 2004 - 2022
- Top 100 Southern California Super Lawyers, 2016 - 2018
- Southern California Super Lawyers, 2015 - 2022
- Martindale-Hubble, AV-Preeminent Rating
- Top 100, The National Trial Lawyers
- Top 50 Court Awards, California, 2017
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.