Recognized since 2020
New Orleans, Louisiana
Employment Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Brandon Davis practices in the areas of labor and employment and business, employment-based and family-based immigration. His employment litigation practice includes representing employers in the defense of employment related claims, alleging retaliation, discrimination and workplace harassment under federal and state statutes. He also handles EEOC charges and other administrative complaints through the administrative and judicial process. He has also represented clients on a variety of human resource and risk management issues, and has assisted employers with implementing effective strategies and labor solutions. Mr. Davis also has an active litigation practice which includes litigation involving class actions, unfair trade practices, non-competition disputes, trade secrets disputes, contract disputes, wrongful termination and employment discrimination, state and federal wage and hour litigation and various commercial litigation matters. In this regard, Mr. Davis primarily represents clients in the oil and gas, agriculture, technology, health care and engineering industries.
As part of his immigration practice, Mr. Davis represents employers and individuals in a variety of immigration matters including civil and criminal worksite enforcement defense, visa petitions for employees, students, investors/traders, intracompany transfers, and family sponsored petitions. In this capacity, he has successfully represented employers and individuals in the following matters: I-9/E-verify Compliance, Labor Certification, H-1B visas, H-2B visas, Conrad 30 Waivers, J-1 visas, I-130 Applications, Consular processing, Lawful Permanent Resident applications and E-3 visas.
Mr. Davis also handles white collar defense matters involving potential criminal exposure in immigration and various other matters. These matters have covered a wide variety of regulatory, investigatory, and judicial matters. As part of his administrative practice, he also provides on-site and off-site compliance training on immigration laws and training on best practices for compliance. Mr. Davis also offers advisory and consultation services to companies and institutions to assist them in complying with the complex regulatory requirements of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Labor, Social Security Administration and Department of State.
Contact & Links
- 365 Canal Street, Suite 2000
New Orleans, LA 70130-6534
- Tulane University , J.D., graduated 2005
- Loyola University New Orleans, B.B.A., graduated 2001
- Texas, Texas
- Louisiana, Louisiana
- American Bar Association - Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Section - Member
- Defense Research Institute - Member
- Federal Bar Association - Member
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel - Board of Directors
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Immigration Law Section - Council Member & Leadership Class (2010-2011)
- National Bar Association, Immigration Law Section - Member
- New Orleans Bar Association, Immigration Law Committee - Board of Directors
- New Orleans Chamber of Commerce - Board of Directors
- New Orleans Regional Leadership Institute (2015-2016) - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Employment Law - Management (2020-2021), Litigation - Labor and Employment (2020-2021), The Best Lawyers in America
- Louisiana Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, Super Lawyers (2013-2020)
- 40 Under 40 Award, Gambit Weekly (2019)
- Top Lawyers, New Orleans Magazine
- Leadership in Law Award, New Orleans CityBusiness (2016)
- Hot List Lawyer - Southwest Region, Lawyers of Color (2014)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.