Recognized since 2024
Brandon Bundren is a trial lawyer who represents both plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal courts in Tennessee and Texas. Brandon’s clients range from small businesses to numerous publicly traded companies.
While Brandon handles a variety of complex commercial cases, his practice is focused primarily on intellectual property and competitive practices litigation, including non-compete, trade secrets, patent, trademark, copyright, and similar unfair competition matters. Brandon is a published author on the subject of non-competition agreements and is a frequent speaker on unfair competition matters both to in-house counsel and to various associations, including the Tennessee Intellectual Property Association and the Nashville Bar Association.
- Roundabout Plaza, Suite 700
1600 Division Street
Nashville, TN 37203
- Baylor University, J.D.
- Vanderbilt University, B.A.
- Tennessee Bar Association - Member
- Texas Bar Association - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Commercial Litigation
- Listed in Mid-South Super Lawyers, "Rising Stars," Business Litigation, 2015-2020
- Honored as an “Attorney for Justice” by the Tennessee Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission, 2019
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.