Recognized since 2013
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Litigation - Bankruptcy
Contact & Links
- 919 North Market Street, 17th Floor
Wilmington, DE 19801
- 780 Third Avenue, 34th Floor
New York, NY 10017-2024
- Temple University , J.D., graduated 1995
- Drexel University, B.S., graduated 1989
- Pennsylvania, 1996
- New Jersey, 1996
- Delaware, 2001
- New York, 2008
- American Bankruptcy Institute - Member
- Association for Corporate Growth - Member
- Delaware Bankruptcy American Inn of Court - Member
- International Federation of Insolvency Practitioners - Member
- Mendelssohn Club of Philadelphia - Director
- Philadelphia Art Alliance - Director
- Settlement Music School - Director
- Turnaround Management Association - Member
- U.S. Supreme Court
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Chambers USA: Ranked for Bankruptcy/Restructuring
Payless Holdings (2019)Counsel to the committee of unsecured creditors in the second chapter 11 bankruptcy filing of Payless Holdings LLC.
Gymboree GroupCounsel to the committee of unsecured creditors in the chapter 11 bankruptcy of Gymboree Group Inc.
ShopkoCounsel to the creditors’ committee of Shopko.
Weinstein Company HoldingsCommittee counsel in the chapter 11 bankruptcy case of Weinstein Company Holdings LLC and its affiliates.
The Bon-Ton Department StoresCommittee counsel in the chapter 11 bankruptcy of The Bon-Ton Department Stores and its affiliates.
Woodbridge Group of CompaniesCounsel to the creditors' committee in the Woodbridge Group of Companies LLC's chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Payless Holdings (2017)Counsel to the creditors' committee in the chapter 11 bankruptcy case of Payless Holdings.
BCBG/Max AzriaCounsel to the creditors’ committee in the chapter 11 cases of BCBG/Max Azria.
The LimitedCo-counsel to the creditors' committee in The Limited chapter 11 bankruptcy cases.
Haggen HoldingsCounsel to the creditors’ committee in the bankruptcy of Haggen Holdings and its affiliates.
Sports Authority HoldingsCounsel to the creditors’ committee of Sports Authority Holdings, Inc. and its affiliates.
AeropostaleCounsel to the creditors' committee of clothing retailer Aeropostale and its affiliates.
Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea CompanyCounsel to the creditors’ committee of Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company in its chapter 11 case.
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.