Recognized since 2016
Dallas attorney Brad Jackson is an experienced trial lawyer who is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Brad represents individuals and business clients in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and throughout North Texas in a wide variety of high-stakes legal disputes. He is well known for putting clients first in cases involving business litigation, high-dollar will contests, trustee and executor fiduciary duty issues, estate and trust litigation, collections, contract law, deceptive trade practices, fraud, and other areas.
The firm's track record also includes representing plaintiffs in cases involving negligent doctors, attorneys, architects, and other professionals. Brad also handles high-stakes divorce litigation, personal injury and wrongful death cases, negligence claims, environmental lawsuits, general civil litigation, and representing plaintiffs in cases stemming from insurance claim denials
Brad began his legal career in 1990 after earning a law degree from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law and being admitted to the State Bar of Texas. Since the beginning of his career, he has focused on civil litigation, and, today, 30 years later, has a reputation as one of the top attorneys in the state.
Brad's many courtroom successes have led to a number of honors and awards from his peers. He is a member of the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which limits membership to attorneys who have secured $1 million or more for a client in a settlement or verdict. In addition, The National Trial Lawyers has included him on its list of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers since 2011, and he holds an AV-Preeminent peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell. Brad also has been named to the annual Texas Super Lawyers list of the state's top attorneys and D Magazine's list of the Best Lawyers in Dallas based on nominations from other lawyers.
- 3701 Turtle Creek Boulevard, Suite 12-G
Dallas, TX 75219-5535
- Southern Methodist University, J.D., graduated 1989
- The University of Texas at Dallas, B.S., graduated 1985
- Texas, 1990
- American Bar Association - Member
- Dallas Bar Association - Member
- State Bar of Texas - Member
- Texas State District Courts
- U.S. 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Commercial Litigation
- AV-Preeminent Ranking - Martindale-Hubbell
- D Magazine Best Lawyers in Dallas
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers - The National Trial Lawyers
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law
- Family Law
- Legal Malpractice Law
- Litigation - Insurance
- Litigation - Mergers and Acquisitions
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Medical Malpractice Law
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Professional Malpractice Law
- Trusts and Estates
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.