Recognized since 2022
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Land Use and Zoning Law
Bradley A. Fowler focuses his practice on municipal law, civil litigation, real estate, and zoning/land use issues. Brad has a wide range of experience in representing large corporations, small businesses, local governments, and individuals in commercial, real estate, construction, contract, and employment related disputes in both Federal and State Courts. He also counsels local governments on a number of municipal matters including governance issues, planning and community development, Constitutional law, elections, and ordinance drafting and enforcement.
In addition to his legal practice, Brad is actively involved in the community. He serves on the board of directors for Catholic Charities West Michigan, the executive board of the West Michigan Federalist Society, and formerly served on the board of trustees of the Grand Rapids Bar Association. Prior to joining Mika Meyers, Brad clerked for Judge James R. Redford on the 17th Circuit Court and served as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of Michigan. Brad holds a bachelor’s degree in International Relations from Michigan State University’s James Madison College and received his law degree from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law.
- 900 Monroe Avenue, NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- University of Detroit Mercy, Juris Doctorate, graduated 2010
- Michigan State University, Bachelor of Arts, graduated 2007
- Michigan, 2010
- Catholic Charities of West Michigan - Board of Directors and Development Committee Chair
- Federalist Society - West Michigan Chapter - Executive Board
- Grand Rapids Bar Association - Former Board Trustee
- State Bar of Michigan - Member
- U.S. District Court for Western District of Michigan
- Municipal Law
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Commercial Litigation
Selected for inclusion in Grand Rapids Magazine's 2020-223 Top Lawyers
Selected for inclusion in Michigan Super Lawyers Rising Star 2018, 2019 and 2020
Grand Rapids Bar Association 2018 "3-in-10" Award
Michigan Lawyers Weekly Up and Coming Lawyer 2016
Moot Court Board of Advocates Member of the Year Award, 2010
- Real Estate Law
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Criminal Defense: General Practice
- Litigation - Municipal
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.