Recognized since 2021
Bonita Springs, Florida
Trusts and Estates
Bonie S. Montalvo focuses her legal practice in the areas of estate planning, business succession planning, tax planning and nonprofit law. Bonie works with individual and corporate clients to understand their estate planning goals and devises tailored plans to help her clients meet those goals while maximizing their tax advantage.
Bonie drafts wills, trusts and other estate planning documents, and assists with probate administration in several Southwest Florida counties. She also has experience assisting clients with business entity formation, including corporate, non-corporate and nonprofit. Bonie has her LL.M. in Taxation and often advises her clients on FIRPTA filings and tax controversy issues related to trust and estate matters. Proficient in Spanish, Bonie meets with both English and Spanish speaking clients to counsel them through various matters relating to estate planning, probate, and estate and trust administration.
Bonie frequently writes on various trust and estate topics, including gift planning, tax planning, wills, and the impact of digital assets on estate planning.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.cl-law.com/professionals/bonie-s-montalvo
- E-mail: email@example.com
- The Brooks Grand Plaza, Suite 300
8000 Health Center Boulevard
Bonita Springs, FL 34135
- University of Florida , LL.M. Taxation, graduated 2017
- Florida Gulf Coast University, B.S., B.A., graduated 2013
- University of Florida , J.D., graduated 2013
- Florida, 2016
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2023 for work in:
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Ones to Watch, Best Lawyers®, Trusts and Estates, 2021
- Legal Aid Attorney of the Month, Legal Aid of Collier County, March 2018
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.