Recognized since 2019
Los Angeles, California
Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
Bobby Saadian, Esq. is the Founding President and Managing Attorney of Wilshire Law Firm. One of California's most-renowned consumer attorneys, Mr. Saadian represents Catastrophic Injury victims and their families in Motor Vehicle Accident, Product Liability, and Wrongful Death cases, along with representing Employment Law and Consumer Class Action victims in complex litigation matters.
Utilizing an intricate network of highly-qualified medical and forensic experts, Mr. Saadian has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of his deserving clients, including multiple eight-figure and countless seven-figure recoveries. His reputation for litigation excellence over the last decade-plus has been honored by industry peers and the community-at-large with numerous awards and accolades, including 2019 listings in both Super Lawyers and The Best Lawyers in America©.
The 2019 President of the Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers Association—Top 25, Mr. Saadian holds a prestigious AV Preeminent Peer Rating for professional and ethical excellence from the world’s most trusted legal resource, Martindale-Hubbell.
His legal leadership has likewise been recognized with appointments to several legal leadership boards, including the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) Board of Governors, the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC) Board of Directors, and the Pepperdine University School of Law Dean’s Council. Through his work with these organizations, Mr. Saadian meets with state attorney generals and legislators to help shape policies designed to protect vulnerable consumers from large corporations.
Possessing a sincere desire to help people in need, Mr. Saadian supports childhood education, local communities, and more as a Los Angeles Trial Lawyers’ Charities (LATLC) Board Member. In 2017, he started Wilshire Law Firm’s Academic Scholarship Program, which is “committed to helping the next generation of lawyers succeed.” Mr. Saadian's unwavering commitment is to his clients, because what Wilshire Law Firm fights for is not dollars and cents, but valuable human beings.
Contact & Links
- 3055 Wilshire Boulevard, 12th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90010
- Sex: Male
- California State University, Northridge, B.A.
- Pepperdine University, M.B.A.
- Pepperdine University School of Law , J.D.
- California, State Bar of California
- Texas, State Bar of Texas
- District of Columbia, District of Columbia Bar
- Best Attorneys of America® - Lifetime Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) - Board of Governors
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC) - Board of Directors
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC) - President's Club Member
- Ethical Lawyers of America - Member
- Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College - Ranch Club Member
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyers' Charities (LATLC) - Executive Board Member
- Million/Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum - Lifetime Member
- Pepperdine University School of Law Dean's Council - Member
- The Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America (APITLA) - Member
- The Class Action Trial Lawyers—Top 25 - Member
- The Mass Tort Trial Lawyers Association—Top 25 - Member
- The Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers Association—Top 25 - 2019 President
- The National Brain Injury Trial Lawyers Association—Top 25 - Member
- The National Latino Trial Lawyers Association—Top 10 - Member
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Lawyers - Member
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 - 2017 President
- The Products Liability Trial Lawyers Association—Top 25 - Member
- The Railroad Accident Trial Lawyers Association—Top 10 - Member
- The Trucking Trial Lawyers Association—Top 10 - Member
- The Wage and Hour Trial Lawyers Association—Top 10 - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Automobile Collision
- Catastrophic Injury
- 2019 The Best Lawyers in America© Honoree
- 2019 Super Lawyers Honoree
- 2017 Super Lawyers Up-And-Coming 100 Honoree
- 2012-2017 Super Lawyers Southern California Rising Stars Honoree
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards
- 2014/2015 Litigator Award Winner™, awarded to the Top 1% of lawyers nationwide
- Avvo 10.0 Superb Rating
- Avvo Client’s Choice Award Winner
- Los Angeles Business Journal Most Influential Minority Lawyers
- Streets Are For Everyone (SAFE) Guardians of the Street Honoree
- Lead Counsel Review Board Lead Counsel Rated
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.