Recognized since 2015
Litigation - Health Care
Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
Contact & Links
- 100 South Third Street
Columbus, OH 43215-4291
- The Ohio State University , J.D., graduated 1994
- Bowling Green State University, BS, graduated 1991
- Ohio, 1994
- Society for Ohio Health Care Attorneys - Member
- Columbus Bar Association; Kentucky Bar Association; Ohio State Bar Association; American Bar Association - Member
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys - Member
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Health Care, Columbus, OH (2020)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Litigation - Health Care
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Recognized, ChambersUSA, Litigation with a Band 4 ranking, 2013-2016
- Listed, Ohio Super Lawyers (Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice Defense; Appellate), 2010-2014, 2018-2020
"Bobbie Sprader is detailed in all areas of work and uses resources and experts wisely. She is extremely knowledgeable."
"Bobbie Sprader has been so impressive in her ability to clearly summarize the elements of our complex case, lead the discussion to insure our understanding, recommend next steps, and follow up with other parties to communicate our concerns and decisions. She presents an understandable picture of the issues, along with the risks of pursuing the different options to tackle the issues. Her written summaries are excellent; the best I've seen."
- Beth McKinney (JHSI, Inc. c/o The Jewish Foundation of Cincinnati)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.