Blair G. Brown
Recognized since 2006
Washington, District of Columbia
Criminal Defense: White-Collar
A fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, Blair G. Brown has tried numerous cases to final verdict in courts throughout the United States.
From successfully defending the former president of the Salt Lake City Olympic Committee against criminal charges to obtaining damage awards for clients in commercial litigation, Blair has represented individuals, partnerships, and corporations in a wide array of civil and criminal litigation matters.
In his white collar criminal defense practice, Blair has represented clients in trials, grand jury proceedings, and government investigations involving the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO), false statements to government agencies, bribery, criminal antitrust laws, securities laws, and numerous types of financial fraud, including those involving tax, financial services, and government contracts.
His civil practice includes arbitrations and litigation alleging legal malpractice, breach of fiduciary duty, business torts, civil RICO, fraud, misappropriation of intellectual property, breach of contract, defamation, and other claims. Blair also represents individuals and entities in partnership disputes and other complex commercial disputes, as well as in professional disciplinary proceedings against attorneys, physicians, and scientists.
In his pro bono legal work, Blair has represented inmates on death row, written appellate amicus briefs on significant issues of criminal law and procedure, and provided legal ethics advice to public defender organizations.
- Lawyer Page: https://www.zuckerman.com/people/blair-g-brown
- 1800 M Street, NW, Suite 1000
Washington, DC 20036-5807
- Tulane University, B.A., graduated 1978
- New York University, J.D., graduated 1981
- United States, District of Columbia
- United States, Virginia
- United States, Maryland
- United States, New York
- ABA Criminal Justice Section - Liaison to NACDL
- Southern Public Defender Training Center - Board of Directors Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers - Co-Chair, White Collar Crime Committee and Member, Board of Directors
- United States Court of Appeals
32 The Best Lawyers in America® awards
4 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America awards
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Government Investigations
- Internal Investigations
- Tax-Evasion Defense
- Legal Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.