Recognized since 2021
Litigation - Intellectual Property
Blaine Larson focuses his practice on patent infringement litigation related to electrical and computer engineering technologies. Experienced in all phases of litigation, from pre-suit investigation to appeals, Mr. Larson has briefed and argued a variety of issues including several Markman hearings, taken and defended depositions, and participated in winning trials.
Mr. Larson joined Heim, Payne & Chorush following an 18-month clerkship with Judge Kimberly Moore of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit. He first joined the firm in 2013 after serving as a law clerk to Chief Judge Leonard Davis of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas.
After graduating from Texas A&M University with a B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Mr. Larson attended the University of Houston Law Center, where he graduated summa cum laude and served on the Executive Board of the Houston Law Review. He is licensed to practice in the State of Texas, the United States district courts for the Eastern and Southern districts of Texas, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit. Mr. Larson is also admitted to the United States Patent & Trademark Office.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.hpcllp.com/attorneys/larson-blaine/
- 1111 Bagby, Suite 2100
Houston, TX 77002
- University of Houston, J.D., graduated 2012
- Texas A&M University, B.S., graduated 2009
- Texas, State Bar of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2023 for work in:
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Best Lawyers, Ones to Watch - 2021
AdmissionsU.S. Patent & Trademark Office
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.