Recognized since 2021
Corporate and Commercial Litigation
Beth is a member of Dunphy Best Blocksom’s civil litigation and dispute resolution team. She joined the firm in 2015 after articling with and then working as associate counsel at a large multi-national law firm in its civil litigation group.
Beth maintains a diverse commercial litigation practice, and specializes in advising clients with respect to construction litigation, including builders’ liens, contractual disputes, especially in the oil and gas and real estate contexts, employment law and collections. Beth has appeared at all levels of the Alberta courts and has acted as counsel in numerous arbitration, mediation and other alternative dispute resolution processes.
Beth is committed to the provision of pro bono legal services. She is a Director and Executive Committee member of Calgary Legal Guidance. She is also a regular volunteer at Student Legal Assistance and Pro Bono Law Alberta.
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada™ 2022 for work in:
- Corporate and Commercial Litigation
- Dean’s List standing in all 3 years of law school (top 10 in year)
- John D. Petrie Memorial Bursary in Law – 2007
- Burnet, Duckworth & Palmer Bursary for Outstanding Academic Achievement – 2006
- Robert C. Carson Memorial Bursary – 2006
- Golden Key International Honours Society Admittance – 2003
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.