Beth S. Rose
Recognized in:Commercial LitigationElectronic Discovery and Information Management Law...
Law School:Georgetown University
Location:The Legal CenterOne Riverfront PlazaNewark, NJ 07102
Beth S. Rose is a Member of Sills Cummis & Gross, where she is Chair of the Product Liability Practice Group and a Co-Chair of the Litigation Practice Group. She has tried complex product liability cases to verdict in state and federal courts throughout the country. Ms. Rose is the lawyer to whom General Counsel turn when they need an aggressive but practical approach to “bet the company” product liability matters. Clients rely on her expertise to develop successful and cost-effective strategies consistent with their business goals.
- Georgetown University , J.D.
- Wesleyan University, B.A.
- New York, New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey, New Jersey State Bar Association
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants, Newark (2017)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Electronic Discovery and Information Management Law
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Class Actions
- Mass Tort
- Medical Devices
- Product Liability
Sills Cummis & Gross P.C.
The Legal Center
One Riverfront Plaza
Newark, NJ 07102
2 Office Locations
in 1 Country