Recognized since 2007
Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Beth Kushner is a Shareholder in the Litigation and Risk Management Practice Group. She specializes in complex litigation and has successfully handled a broad range of business and commercial disputes, shareholder disputes, construction matters, antitrust disputes, class actions of all sorts, fraud and RICO cases, employment cases and product liability claims. She has a particular expertise in cases that involve high exposure and difficult facts, and her clients appreciate her creative, pragmatic, and cost-effective approach to litigation. She has a demonstrated ability to devise and implement winning strategies and to do so without losing sight of cost, business disruption, or public relations. In addition, Beth regularly represents clients in mediations and arbitrations, as well as acts as a neutral, and is a member of the Wisconsin Association of Mediators. She enjoys the respect of lawyers and judges in Wisconsin and around the country.
- 411 East Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1000
Milwaukee, WI 53202-4427
- University of Virginia, J.D., graduated 1979
- University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, B.A., graduated 1975
- Wisconsin, State Bar of
- Virginia, Virginia State Bar
- American Law Institute - Member
- American Law Foundation - Fellow
- Litigation Counsel of America - Senior Fellow
- Wisconsin Law Foundation - Fellow
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants, Milwaukee (2021)
- Appellate Practice
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Civil Litigation
- Complex Litigation
- “Top 25: Women Wisconsin Super Lawyers®” (2011-2013, 2017)
- Wisconsin Super Lawyers® (2005-2021)
- Benchmark Litigation “Top 250 Women in Litigation”
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- "Women in the Law", Wisconsin Law Journal (2007)
- Corporate Law
- Litigation - Antitrust
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Product Liability Litigation
"Litigation is an unfortunate consequence of a large volume of business. As a sophisticated consumer of legal services, I can say with confidence that Beth Kushner is the best litigator I have ever worked with."
- Greg Borca (Wonderbox Technologies), Mequon, WI
"Beth has provided legal services for us for over 12 years. During that period, she has handled a wide assortment of our cases, ranging from the small and mundane to the very large and complex. In each instance, she has handled the situation with practicality, mixed with thorough legal analysis, keeping us fully informed the entire time. Beth is a tenacious fighter and is never afraid to litigate when necessary, nor is she afraid to advise a client against litigation, if that is what she believes is the best course of action. Beth has a keen legal mind and, perhaps more importantly, the intuition to know how not to "over lawyer" a situation. I wish there were more lawyers like her."
- Michael Hallman (Rime Management Group, Inc.), Birmingham, AL
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.