Recognized since 2019
Los Angeles, California
Administrative / Regulatory Law
Health Care Law
Litigation - Health Care
Beth Kase is a partner at Fenton Law Group and chairs the firm’s regulatory and transactional practices. In addition, Beth has formed numerous physician group practices and advised on shareholder and partnership matters.
She is an experienced business and regulatory healthcare attorney and has represented a wide range of providers (including ASCs, hospitals, community clinics and affiliated mobile clinics, dialysis centers, skilled nursing facilities, hospices and laboratories) on numerous legal and operational matters.
Beth is often featured in well-known healthcare publications, such as:
- “Legal Update Re: New PT Legislation Affecting Podiatric Medical Corporations,” California Podiatric Medical Association (December 2013)
- “7 Steps to Navigate Payment Allocation Under ACOs,” Becker’s Hospital Review (May 2012)
- “Are Carriers Doomed,” Life Health Pro (May 2012)
- “Better Billing Contracts,” Southern California Physician (January 2007)
- “Medical Spa Ownership,” Aesthetic Trends; Interviewed by Mai Pham, Trends Editor (February 2006)
- “Legal Wrinkles Need Attention, Too,” Southern California Physician (August 2005)
- “Outlining Workers’ Compensation Reforms,” Southern California Physician (August 2004)
Beth has also been named a Southern California “Super Lawyer” by Thomson Reuters since 2016.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://fentonlawgroup.com/attorneys/beth-kase/
- 1990 South Bundy Drive, Suite 777
Los Angeles, CA 90025
- 1901 Harrison Street, 14th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612
- Tufts University, A.B.
- University of Southern California , J.D.
- California, State Bar of California
- American Bar Association Healthcare Policy Task Force - Vice Chair
- Los Angeles County Bar Association Healthcare Law Section - Past Chair
- State Bar of California Business Law Section Nonprofit Organizations Committee - Former Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022 for work in:
- Health Care Law
- Litigation - Health Care
- Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Thomson Reuters Southern California “Super Lawyers” (2016-Present)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.