Beth Kase is a partner at Fenton Law Group and chairs the firm’s regulatory and transactional practices. In addition, Beth has formed numerous physician group practices and advised on shareholder and partnership matters.
She is an experienced business and regulatory healthcare attorney and has represented a wide range of providers (including ASCs, hospitals, community clinics and affiliated mobile clinics, dialysis centers, skilled nursing facilities, hospices and laboratories) on numerous legal and operational matters.
Beth is often featured in well-known healthcare publications, such as:
- “Legal Update Re: New PT Legislation Affecting Podiatric Medical Corporations,” California Podiatric Medical Association (December 2013)
- “7 Steps to Navigate Payment Allocation Under ACOs,” Becker’s Hospital Review (May 2012)
- “Are Carriers Doomed,” Life Health Pro (May 2012)
- “Better Billing Contracts,” Southern California Physician (January 2007)
- “Medical Spa Ownership,” Aesthetic Trends; Interviewed by Mai Pham, Trends Editor (February 2006)
- “Legal Wrinkles Need Attention, Too,” Southern California Physician (August 2005)
- “Outlining Workers’ Compensation Reforms,” Southern California Physician (August 2004)
Beth has also been named a Southern California “Super Lawyer” by Thomson Reuters since 2016.