Recognized in:Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
Law School:Arizona State University College of Law
Location:3200 North Central Avenue, Suite 2000Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Arizona State University College of Law , J.D., graduated 1981
- University of Wisconsin, B.S., graduated 1973
- Arizona, 1981.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona.
- U.S. Tax Court.
- AZCrew, the premier Arizona Association for female real estate professionals - Member
- Board of Directors of Cancer Support Community of Arizona - Former Member
- Central Phoenix Womens' Networking Group - Member
- Finance Committee of Cancer Support Community of Arizona - Member
- Professional Advisory Committee (PAC), Jewish Community Foundation - Member
- Professional Advisory Committee to the Arizona Community Foundation - Member
- Tax Law Advisory Commission for the Arizona State Bar - Member
- Valley Estate Planners and Central Arizona Estate Planners - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- 2010 Top People to know in Commercial Real Estate
- Rated AV Preeminent from Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Lawyers in America- Closely Held Companies and Family Business Law, 2019, 2020
- Henry Tom Outstanding Tax Attorney Award by the State Bar of Arizona Tax Law Section, 2019