Recognized since 2021
Bernadette N. Vazquez is an associate at Kluger, Kaplan, Silverman, Katzen & Levine, P.L., with a focus on complex commercial litigation. Prior to joining Kluger Kaplan, Bernadette was an Assistant State Attorney at the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office, Eleventh Judicial Circuit, where she prosecuted hundreds of criminal cases ranging from misdemeanors to life felonies.
Bernadette earned her Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Miami School of Law, where she graduated Magna Cum Laude, and participated in the University of Miami Law Review. During this time, Bernadette also worked as a Judicial Intern with the Florida Third District Court of Appeal. Prior to law school, Bernadette received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Florida International University in International Relations. She is fluent in Spanish.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Number: 305-379-9000
- Phone Number: 305-379-9000
- Lawyer Page: https://www.klugerkaplan.com/attorneys/bernadette-n-vazquez/
- 201 South Biscayne Boulevard, 27th Floor
Miami, FL 33131
- Florida International University, B.A.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D.
- Florida, 2014
- League of Prosecutors - Member
- Commercial Litigation
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.