Recognized since 2019
New Orleans, Louisiana
Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
Litigation - Bankruptcy
From our New Orleans office, Benjamin focuses on several practice areas including bankruptcy, restructuring, and creditors’ rights; corporate and commercial law, mergers and acquisitions; litigation; and asset-based finance. After graduating from Louisiana State University in 2002, Benjamin earned his law degree from Tulane University Law School in 2005. During law school, he served as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Magistrate Judge Alma Chasez, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana (2004-2005), and as a volunteer clerk for the Honorable Judge Sarah Vance, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana (2003).
In addition to his private practice, Benjamin is a Past-Chair of the Lousiana State Bar Association's Bankruptcy Section and regularly provides pro bono services for the Propeller Network, which efforts were recognized by the Louisiana State Bar Association in 2015 by his receipt of the Pro Bono Publico Award.
Benjamin is recognized in Best Lawyers (2019-2022), listed in the Chambers and Partners USA Guide (2017-2022) in Bankruptcy/Restructuring, recognized by Super Lawyers (2021-2022) and Super Lawyers' Rising Star (2014-2019), and a Top Lawyer by New Orleans Magazine in Insolvency and Reorganization Law (2014-2021). Benjamin also enjoys an AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale-Hubbel.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: http://www.lawla.com/attorneys/benjamin-kadden/
- Pan-American Life Center, Suite 2775
601 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
- Tulane University, J.D., graduated 2005
- Louisiana State University, B.A., graduated 2002
- Louisiana, 2005
- Louisiana State Bar Association - Bankruptcy Section Chair
- New Orleans Bar Association - Member
- Turnaround Management Association - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Bankruptcy, New Orleans (2023)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Commercial Litigation
- Best Lawyers (2019-2023)
- Chambers USA Guide (2017-2022)
- LSBA Citizen Lawyer Award (2017-2018)
- New Orleans Magazine Top Lawyers (2014-2021)
- Super Lawyers (2014-2019, 2021-2022)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.