Recognized since 2015
Employment Law - Management
Litigation - Labor and Employment
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.bfvlaw.com/attorney/benjamin-i-fink
- 3475 Piedmont Road NE, Suite 1640
Atlanta, GA 30305
- Emory University , J.D., graduated 1992
- Duke University, B.A., graduated 1989
- Georgia, Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia, Court of Appeals of Georgia
- United States, Supreme Court of the United States
- United States, Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States, Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States, United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- United States, United States District Court, Middle District of Georgia
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers® for:
- Litigation - Labor and Employment, Atlanta (2021)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Trade Secret Litigation
- Unfair Competition
- Ben has been selected annually as a Georgia “Super Lawyer” by Atlanta Magazine based on research and surveys conducted by Law and Politics Media (2005 – present).
- Based upon peer recommendations, Ben has been selected as one of Georgia Trends’s Legal Elite, Georgia Trend Magazine (2011-present).
- Ben has been awarded an AV Preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell in the areas of ethical standards and legal ability.
- Ben has been named a Top 100 Georgia Super Lawyer (2013-present).
- Ben has been selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America (2015 – present).
- Ben has been selected for the Super Lawyers Business Edition for his work in Employment & Labor (2012-present).
- Ben was invited to attend the Inaugural Sedona Conference on Developing Best Practices for Trade Secret Issues. Attendance is by invitation only for approximately 75 thought leaders in trade secrets law. (December 2017). Every year, Ben has continued to attend the invitation-only meeting of the Sedona Conference Working Group 12 on Trade Secret Issues. He is currently serving on the drafting team for "Protecting Trade Secrets in Litigation About Them."
- Ben was named 2021 “Lawyer of the Year” for Litigation – Labor and Employment in The Best Lawyers in America© 2021.
- Ben received the Atlanta Bar Association’s Distinguished Service Award for demonstrating outstanding service as chair of the labor and employment law section. Ben helped conceive an anniversary event to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the landmark 1964 Civil Rights bill (May 2015).
Berman Fink Van Horn Videoshttps://www.bfvlaw.com/category/bfv-videos/
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.