Benjamin "Ben" Warden
Recognized since 2023
Litigation - Construction
Ben Warden is experienced in complex commercial litigation and dispute resolution and focuses his practice on advocating for his commercial construction clients. Much of Ben’s work is postured from a general contractor’s position, but he also handles creditors rights and similar commercial disputes for subcontractors. In addition, Ben represents owners and developers regarding public and private projects all over the State of Texas.
Ben understands the roles of the advocate and counselor are distinct but equally important and works to employ the most effective and cost-efficient strategy for his clients. For those issues requiring litigation, Ben aggressively and persistently pursues a winning result for his clients.
Before joining Slates Harwell, Ben worked as an associate at a boutique construction law firm in Dallas. He also previously clerked with Justice Tom Colbert at the Oklahoma Supreme Court.
- 1700 Pacific Avenue, Suite 3800
Dallas, TX 75201
- Oklahoma State University, B.S.
- University of Oklahoma , J.D.
- Texas, State Bar of Construction Law Section
- Texas, Dallas Bar Association: Construction Law and Business Litigation Sections
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, 2022 Leadership Class and Bolton Ball Committee - Member
- North Texas Oklahoma State University Alumni Association - President
- TEXO (North Texas Associated General Contractors / Associated Builders and Contractors) - Member
- Oklahoma - Supreme Court
Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America 2023 for work in:
- Litigation - Construction
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.