Recognized since 2022
New York, New York
Public Finance Law
Barry leads the Public Finance department’s derivatives practice, acts as bond counsel and additionally acts as counsel to nonprofit borrowers, underwriters and liquidity/credit providers. His derivative clients include municipal entities, for-profit and nonprofit corporations, retirement systems, and swap providers.
What do you focus on?
I have extensive experience in drafting and negotiating ISDA Master Agreements and related Credit Support Documentation and Confirmations of transactions involving interest rate and commodity swaps. Additionally, I have advised clients with respect to the applicable requirements of the Dodd-Frank Act, including drafting internal policies and procedures and working with clients to complete ISDA Protocol documentation and bilateral contracts with swap counterparties.
I have significant experience in:
- Drafting and negotiating bond documentation for clients relating to fixed rate and floating rate new money and refunding transactions.
- Reviewing and negotiating liquidity/credit agreements for variable rate bond issues and for revolving credit agreements providing for working capital and other non-bond related needs.
Contact & Links
- Lawyer Page: https://www.nixonpeabody.com/en/team/rothchild-barry-m
- E-mail: email@example.com
- 55 West 46th Street
New York, NY 10036-4120
- Albany State University, B.S.
- Fordham University , J.D.
- New York, New York State Bar Association
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 for work in:
- Public Finance Law
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.