Recognized since 2013
Banking and Finance Law
Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
Real Estate Law
Barbara M. Yadley is a partner in Holland & Knight's Tampa office. She represents companies as well as banks and other financial institutions in all aspects of commercial lending transactions, including the areas of commercial asset based lending, cash flow lending, and commercial real estate finance. Ms. Yadley has particular experience in matters involving the Uniform Commercial Code, mortgage law, title insurance, Florida loan transaction taxes, loan syndications and participations, intercreditor and subordination arrangements, synthetic leases and project finance, healthcare facilities, mortgage warehousing, letters of credit and banker's acceptances, complex interest rate structures, inventory and accounts financing, vehicle floor plans, workout agreements, usury, commercial lending forms review, and borrower's opinions.
Ms. Yadley was an attorney in the Washington, D.C., office of the U.S. Comptroller of the Currency, the regulator of national banks, prior to joining Holland & Knight. Among other things, she was involved in forming the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council and drafted and interpreted numerous banking regulations.
Ms. Yadley is chairman of the Opinions Committee for the Real Estate Section of Holland & Knight, which oversees the preparation of third-party legal opinions and is responsible for approving them prior to issuance by the firm.
- 100 North Tampa Street, Suite 4100
Tampa, FL 33602
- Wellesley College, BA
- Florida, The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association - Member
- Boy Scouts of America, Gulf Ridge Council, Board of Directors, Silver Beaver and OA Vigil Honor - Member
- Dartmouth Alumni Club - Treasurer
- Leadership Tampa - Graduate
- The Florida Bar Foundation - Fellow
- Department of the Treasury - Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Banking and Finance Law, Tampa (2013)
- Banking and Finance Law
- Commercial Transactions / UCC Law
- Real Estate Law
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated
- Florida Super Lawyers magazine
- Chambers USA - America's Leading Business Lawyers guide, Banking & Finance: Transactional, 2012, 2013
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.